Most of us love a cheap and cheerful trip to Wetherspoons every now and again.
A curry and a pint for less than a tenner – what’s not to love?
But for those people who REALLY enjoy visiting Wetherspoons, we have some exciting news.
You can actually have a Spoons wedding.
And having your special day at Wetherspoons will only cost you a fraction of what it costs to get married elsewhere.
For just £3,000 you can get an all-inclusive package including food, booze, decorations and of course the venue itself, reports Wales Online .
The price includes:
• exclusive use of the venue – Sat until 1am; Sun until midnight.
• three-course sit-down meal or buffet for 100 people.
• sparkling wine for the toast (up to 100 guests).
• wine on the table – Coldwater Creek wine to accompany the meal.
• table decorations.
• post-meal capacity for 300 people.
• live DJ (or you can arrange your own or a live band, at your cost).
• a wedding host.
Unfortunately there is only one Wetherspoons in the country with a wedding licence at the moment – the Knights Templar in London.
But fingers crossed the company might decide to expand the scheme soon.