Sylvester Stallone denies ‘ridiculous’ reports he and his bodyguard “intimidated” a girl into having a threesome with them then told her to keep quiet about it – details of which have emerged from an old police report.

The alleged victim, who was 16 at the time, told officers the men abused her in a hotel room in the mid-1980s.

However, Stallone has categorically denied the claims, with his spokesperson telling Mirror Online, “This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone.

“At no time was Mr Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

Sylvester Stallone and Mike de Luca in 1987

The actor has denied all claims

According to the apparent police report which was uncovered on Thursday, the unidentified girl filed a police report alleging Stallone and Michael de Luca, “intimidated” her into having sex with them on July 26, 1986.

The actor, who was 40 at the time, apparently started having sex with the teen before inviting his bodyguard to join them.

The teen became “very uncomfortable” at that point but felt like she had “no choice” but to go on, the report states.

De Luca allegedly persuaded the girl to performing oral sex on him before penetrating her, at which point Stallone allegedly made her give him oral sex.

The teen told police that after she got dressed, “Stallone made the comment that they were both married men and that she could not tell anybody about the incident and if she did, that they would have to beat her head in”.

The unidentified teen eventually decided not to press charges against either man because she was “humiliated and ashamed”, as well as being “scared”, according to the police report.

A hotel employee first alerted police to the alleged incident and cops tracked down the schoolgirl who gave an account of what she claims took place.

She said she had been staying with family friends in the Las Vegas Hilton from July 18 to July 28.

The alleged incident supposedly took place at the Las Vegas Hilton

Stallone, now 71, was filming at the resort for his 1987 arm wrestling movie, Over the Top.

The alleged victim said she was introduced to the Rocky star by actor David Mendenhall, who was playing Stallone’s son in the film on Wednesday, July 23, 1986.

Two days later the teenager said she bumped into the actor, who was married to Brigitte Nielsen at the time and asked for his autograph.

The police report stated Stallone asked the girl how old she was and after learning she was 16-years-old – the legal age of consent in Las Vegas – he asked her “how she got such a build”.

At that point, the actor is said to have kissed one of the girl’s friends on the cheek so she asked for one too.

“He replied that he would give her a kiss at a later date, that she would not forget,” investigators recorded.

Stallone pictured in Over the Top

The following day she bumped into De Luca, who allegedly asked the teen if Stallone made a pass at her, what would she do.

The girl said she responded that she “would probably make a pass back at him”.

De Luca then handed her two keys for a room on the 27th floor and told her to go up as soon as possible,” according to the police report.

Once inside she claims she and Stallone went into the bedroom, got undressed and began having sex, while De Luca stayed in the bathroom.

The teen told police that they “really didn’t have sex” because Stallone only inserted himself “a little ways” into her and “only kept it in for a few seconds”.

Stallone told the girl she was “very tight” before asking her if she ever had sex with two men at the same time, according to the report.

She said she told him she hadn’t, and then Stallone went into the bathroom and brought De Luca into the bedroom.

Over the Top was shot in Vegas

He was aged 40 at the time of the alleged assault

Stallone allegedly asked him if he wanted oral sex from the teen and De Luca then “forced her head down onto his penis”.

The girl claims De Luca forced her to perform on him for a few minutes before he had sex with her.

Stallone allegedly then “came over to her and pushed her head down onto his penis and made her give him a blowjob,” the report stated.

Police noted during her statement the teen had “difficulty in relating her thoughts” and was “extremely emotional” when recalling her story.

When asked if she wanted to press charges against the men she told police: “I’m humiliated and ashamed, but I don’t want to prosecute.

“I’m kind of scared and I’m very ashamed. I don’t want anybody else to have that happen to them, but I don’t want to prosecute. I cannot talk about this anymore, please leave me alone.”

Stallone’s half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti, threatened him with a lawsuit

Brigitte Nielsen with Stallone in 1987
Brigitte Nielsen with Stallone in 1987

She is said to have later signed a no prosecution form and the matter was dropped, although police did confiscate De Luca’s concealed weapon permit on July 30, 1986.

The bodyguard, who was 27 at the time of the incident, was shot and killed by California police during a traffic stop in 2013.

The police report was made a year before Stallone’s half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti, threatened him with a lawsuit alleging he raped her and sexually assaulted her for years.

Although court documents show the actor “vigorously denied and continues to deny and dispute all claims of wrongdoing” in relation to Filiti, he agreed to pay her a lump sum of $2 million, as well as $16,666 a month for the rest of her life.



Source link

Christopher Bucktin

leave a comment

Create Account



Log In Your Account